Wednesday, June 16, 2010

A Little Wedding "preview"?

Photobucket Photobucket

These lovely people are our dear friends, who were so gracious to let me follow them around and take photos of them looking like models. Since their wedding was waaaay back in January (and it feels like it was 10 years ago)I cannot really call this a "preview" of things to come -- I am a slacker and have not posted pictures in too long. Many apologies.

But I will attempt to promise more photos of these lovely people -- mostly because I assume you, like me, will enjoy just staring at their loveliness.

If I believed in reincarnation I would wish to come back looking like her.

1 comment:

Jaci said...

I'm glad you left me a comment that said, "when I do weddings... " I decided to come find your photography blog and see some wedding shots! You are INCREDIBLE Becca! I'd be the happiest bride to receive these! Way to go! I'm going to be better at checking your blog! :)