Sunday, August 22, 2010

Jake's Senior Recital

My brother in law Jake just graduated from Utah State University.  I was lucky enough to take photos with him and his *other* first love and major, his guitar (his first love is my sister, duh!!!)

I have never heard such talent on the guitar -- seriously, this guy is amazing!!!  It was such a fun photo shoot -- Jake serenaded all of us while we walked around -- so beautiful.

Photobucket
Photobucket


Isn't my sister gorgeous?

PhotobucketPhotobucket


We made a little invite for his recital so everyone could hear how amazing he is!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing! The one in front of the brick wall is so great. And hello green eyes! Erica is beautiful!

The Holmgrens said...

How funny. I know Jake. I had classes with him while I was still a music major. I don't know if he'd remember me. I remember when he got married. How funny that it was to your sister! Small world...